ACCREDITATION COUNCIL FOR CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
The Harvard Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Harvard Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 63.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Course only, no Lunch-and-Learn Roundtable Discussions = 36.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Course, including optional Lunch-and-Learn Roundtable Discussions (5.00) = 41.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Course (36.75) with Tues. Regional Workshop (4.25), Wed. ACLS Workshop (4.25) or Wed. Airway Workshop (4.00), Thurs. Point-of-Care Ultrasound Workshop (4.25), and Fri. Clinician Health Workshop (3.50) = a maximum of 53.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Course (36.75) with Thurs. Ether Dome Tour (2.50) = 39.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Course (36.75) with Fri. MOCA Course (5.50) = 42.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF NURSE ANESTHETISTS
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 54.25 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1035549; Expiration Date 5/18/2018.
This activity meets the criteria of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine for 13.00 credits of Risk Management Study. This includes 7.00 credits in Opioid Education and Pain Management Training and 2.00 credits of End-of-Life Care Studies. Please check your individual state licensing board requirements before claiming these credits.
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada recognizes conferences and workshops held outside of Canada that are developed by a university, academy, hospital, specialty society or college as accredited group learning activities.
Through an agreement between the American Medical Association and the European Union of Medical Specialists, physicians may convert AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to an equivalent number of European CME Credits® (ECMECs®). Information on the process of converting AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to ECMECs® can be found at: www.eaccme.eu.
This course is designed to meet one or more of the following American Board of Medical Specialties and Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education competencies: patient care and procedural skills, medical knowledge, and practice-based learning and improvement.